The most rewarding part of blogging is connecting to people all over the country… and the world! Thank you to Nadi @ Nadi’s Kitchen for my second Liebster Award nomination. Make sure to visit her page – so many fun, multi-cultural recipes I can’t wait to try.
Here are the questions she gave the nominees:
What inspired you to start a blog?
Ever since I can remember, I’ve had an incessant need to be creative in one way or another. I started this blog to have creative outlet outside my 8 to 5 and have since felt more fulfilled in my daily life.
What is your strength?
I like to stay organized and feel I do it well at work and at home.
Which is your most favorite food?
Such a hard question to answer! I love food. But, a meal of bruschetta and wine would top the charts every time.
Which cuisine you really wanted to try from the place of its origin?
I’ve always wanted to try French beef bourguignon.
Which camera do you use to click the photography for your blog?
Nikon D5300 and my iPhone6 – still an amateur, but working on it!
What is a good thing which you learned through blogging?
A bad post is better than no post. The more you write, the easier it gets and greater the reward.
What health tip do you religiously follow to maintain your body & soul’s health.
Spend time with nature. Whether it’s reading a book outside or snowboarding the slopes – fresh air cures all.
Who is your role model?
What makes you happy?
Warm coffee, good books, slow boat rides, colorful sunsets, falling snow, red wine and of course… my husband, family and friends.
What is the best thing which you love about the place you live?
Small town feel with big city benefits – Midwest is best!
Which country you wish to visit with your better half?
How is it possible to choose one? Top 3: Italy, Switzerland & Iceland
11 Random Facts (had to cheat and copy some over from my first Liebster here)
- Reality TV is my guilty pleasure
- My day always begins with Good Morning America & Elvis Duran.. oh, and coffee
- I grew up on a farm
- I recently went from Ms to Mrs – see wedding details here!
- I prefer workouts you can do barefoot
- I hope to retire in the mountains
- Gardening is my newest hobby
- Board sports are my jam – snow and wake
- I’m a choco-holic
- I collect vinyl records
- I fear bad karma and rogue waves
I would like to nominate the following bloggers for this award:
Please answer the following questions if you choose to accept:
- If you could go anywhere in the world – where and why?
- Why did you start blogging?
- What is your most prized possession?
- Do you have a favorite quote? Share it and why.
- What cheers you up, even on the worst days?
- Who is your dream dinner party guest?
- If you could be any character from a book or movie, who would it be and why?
- What is your favorite restaurant or food?
- Where do you get inspiration from for blog posts?
- Do you collect anything?
- What is your favorite holiday?
And finally…. list 11 random facts about yourself.
Can’t wait to read the answers – hope you enjoyed more of mine!