Thirty-one days, a few road trips, two holidays, and one athleisure trend made March a good one. Can you believe it’s April tomorrow?
Before we all start prepping our April Fool’s jokes and pranks, let’s do a recap. #tbt
- Agnes Wright is now on Bloglovin’! Read about how to sign up here and find other blogs similar to mine – all in one convenient spot.
- My Etsy shop expanded with a few new products. Read all about it here and keep checking in as new items will be added again in April!
- I kicked off my wardrobe makeover with spring shopping and spring cleaning.
As a result I’m an official athleisure enthusiast and added two new pairs of sneakers to the inventory. Check out my shoe finds here! I told you it was a good month.
- I’ve partnered with The Cassette Company as a brand ambassador and couldn’t be more excited! High quality, without the high-end price tag makes me love their sunglasses line even more. Plus, incorporating wood detail make them unique and look oh-so-great.
Check out their NEW line and the wonderful, sparkly gold pair here — get 20% off with promo code “20off0337”!
- Last, but not least, I was nominated for a Liebster Award and had so much fun passing it on to some of my favorite new bloggers. Some good questions were answered and I share 11 interesting facts about myself, so don’t miss it! Read it here!
A third of the year has past, but we have many things to look forward too. Oh, I wrote about that, too – free the feet. Can’t wait for spring adventures, and of course, telling you all about it.
If my recaps aren’t enough, catch up with me on Instagram! @agnes_wright