Happy Super Bowl, everybody! What a great day to finally cheat on your New Year’s fitness resolution. Unless you’re me, who hasn’t stopped indulging.
You probably don’t need to hear much past “smoked mozzarella” to believe this recipe is to die for. Four shredded cheeses mixed with cream cheese and seasoning, baked to a bubbly perfection. Plus, if you need a last minute recipe idea for the big game, this is quick and simple to throw together.
Smoked Mozzarella Dip:
8 ounces smoked mozzarella cheese, shredded
8 ounces provolone cheese, shredded
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, finely shredded
1 – 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
1 tsp Italian seasoning
1/8 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine the shredded smoked mozzarella, provolone, Parmesan, cream cheese, Italian season and red pepper flakes.
- Spray a 1.5 quart baking dish or pie pan with nonstick spray and pour the mixture in the dish.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until cheese is melted, bubbling and slightly browned on top.
- Serve immediately with pita chips or sliced, toasted Italian bread.
So easy, so delicious, and such a party hit. I promise the dish will be wiped clean – Enjoy!
Original recipe can be found at Love Grows Wild – here.